Emergency Roadside Assistance
For immediate assistance
When your car becomes disabled, you want reliable roadside assistance. We partner with Nation Safe Drivers (NSD), the nation’s #1 rated emergency assistance company in on-time arrival and customer satisfaction.
Emergency Roadside Services
Our 24-hour emergency service includes:
- Towing – Get towed to the nearest repair shop. Hook-up and tow service is provided for up to 15 miles. If you are outside of the towing network, you will be reimbursed up to $50. For emergency roadside assistance, please contact Towing Dispatch at 800.745.5791.
- Road Service – A service truck will be quickly dispatched to come to your aid.
- Emergency Delivery of Supplies – Get gas, water, oil or other necessary provisions delivered to you by one of our service trucks. You pay only for the actual cost of the supplies.
- Tire Service – We will change your inflated spare from mount to wheel.
- Battery Service – All of our service vehicles are equipped to boost batteries and perform minor adjustments to alternators, starters, etc. while on the road.
- Lockout Service – If your keys are lost or broken or if you are accidentally locked out of your vehicle, we will send a locksmith.
Our Customer Service Promise to You
You get these roadside assistance services from a company that:
- Answers all calls within 15 seconds
- Stays on the phone with you until help is on the way
- Has 2 dispatch centers operating simultaneously in order to handle call overflow and disaster recovery
- Provides the quickest response time in the industry
- Is rated #1 for on-time arrival and customer service