Auto Claims FAQs
You should always read your policy when you have a question about coverage or your claim. If any of these answers should conflict with your policy’s specific language, your policy’s language will be controlling.
- How do I report a loss?
- What questions will I be asked when I call in an Auto Claim?
- What happens after I report a claim?
- Puedo hablar con alguien en español para reportar mi reclamación?
- Where can I find answers for Workers’ Compensation, Earthquake or Surety Claims questions?
Call our toll-free Claims Loss Lines! You can reach us Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4:30 pm PT.
Auto – 877.849.4678
Workers’ Compensation, Earthquake or Surety –
You will typically be asked for the following:
- Your name, phone number and policy number
- The date and approximate time that the incident occurred
- The location where the incident occurred
- For Auto claims, as applicable:
- The description of the other car(s) involved
- The name of the other driver(s) involved
- The reporting police agency and report number
- Any injuries, witnesses, passengers
We will work as quickly as possible to get all the details of the incident. This may include obtaining the police report, verifying insurance coverages, contacting any involved parties and witnesses, and inspecting damaged property.
You will be kept informed of our progress by your adjustor. You may contact your adjustor at any time for a status or additional information.
Sí, tenemos personal hispanohablante para ayudarle con sus reclamaciones.
Find your answers fast using the following links, which go to the www.icwgroup.com/claims site.
- Workers’ Compensation Claims
- Earthquake, Flood and Commercial Property Claims FAQs
- Report a Surety Claim