EPay Terms & Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions govern your use of Explorer Insurance Company’s payment service on our web site. By using the payment service, you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions.
- Checking – You must ensure that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover the payment made. Funds may clear your bank as early as the same day you submit your payment.
- Credit Cards – You must ensure that your credit card number and expiration date are valid for your credit card account.
- If the payment amount submitted does not cover the full amount due or if your payment is returned by your bank or credit card company, your policy could be subject to cancellation and Non-Sufficient Fund charges.
- Payment will be considered received by Explorer as of the date and time submitted by you, using our web site. Eligible reinstatements will be effective the following business day after receipt. Please allow up to 4 business days for the funds to be posted to your policy.
- In the event that your policy has been cancelled or non-renewed, acceptance of your online payment does not imply or guarantee reinstatement of your policy. Once a cancellation notice has been issued for non-payment, payments made through the Explorer’s web site are subject to review for determination of reinstatement eligibility and will be applied to outstanding balances due.
- Once you’ve submitted your payment by pressing ‘Submit’, your payment cannot be reversed and will be deducted from your checking or credit account.
- You will see a Payment Confirmation screen and receive a transaction confirmation number after pressing ‘Submit’. Please retain this transaction confirmation number for your reference.
In the event you believe there is an error with the payment, please contact us by calling Explorer Insurance Company at 1.800.788.8984. Your policy number and transaction confirmation number (see bullet #7) will be needed to research your payment.
From time to time, Explorer Insurance may modify these Terms and Conditions without notice. Any modifications to the Terms and Conditions will be posted on this web site.