Payment & Billing FAQs
View these FAQs for fast answers about our payment and billing services. If you have questions about our online EPay services, see EPay Help.
- How do I pay my bill?
- Can I set up automatic recurring payments to my policy?
- What if I am late or miss a payment?
- Can I prepay my bill for the next few months?
- How do I change my billing address?
- Who can I contact if I have additional questions?
You can pay your bill in several ways:
- Online: Use our EPay online services to set up recurring payments and make a one time payment online. For more information about EPay, please view our Make a Payment and our EPay Help pages.
- Unable to go online and wish to set recurring electronic payments? Use this convenient EFT Form to authorize automatic withdrawals of payments from your checking account.
- Pay by phone: Call toll free 800.223.2242 – Checking, Visa, and MasterCard payments are accepted 24 hours a day.
- Pay by mail: Make your check or money order payable to Explorer Insurance Company and send to:
Explorer Insurance Company
P.O. Box 906
Santa Clarita, CA 91380
- Through your agency: Contact your agency to make a payment.
Your policy may lapse and be cancelled. If this happens, contact your agency immediately to find out how your insurance coverage can be reinstated.
Yes. To apply extra payments towards your upcoming payment periods, contact your agency for assistance.
Contact your agency to make a change to your address and for any other changes you need made to your policy.